|Hiking Trail Conditions Report|
||Mt. Cardigan, NH|
||West Ridge Trail, South Ridge Trail, Ranger Cabin Trail, Clark Trail, Mowglis Trail, Skyland Trail|
|Date of Hike:
||Tuesday, November 20, 2018|
|Parking/Access Road Notes:
||Snow - Wet/Sticky |
|Water Crossing Notes:
|Trail Maintenance Notes:
||- West Ridge Trail: 60 drains, r&r 12' waterbar, blaze ORANGE / Skyland, r&r 6' sill \ Cliff's Bridge (12' by).
- South Ridge Trail: 15 drains, blaze ORANGE \ Rimrock & WHITE / Rimrock, trim.
- Mowglis Trail: blaze WHITE, trim (including Hanging Rock).
- Clark Trail / South Ridge: blaze WHITE.
- Ranger Cabin Trail: blaze ORANGE, trim.
- Skyland Trail E of Crane Mtn, trim. Cardigan total 164 hours |
|Lost and Found:
||This is the Cardigan section from the 2018 34th worklog summary of Cardigan Highlanders Volunteer Trail Crew. There is much more at www.cardiganhighlanders.com.|
CHVTC is a NH non-profit educational and cultural organization dedicated to the design, construction, and upkeep of hiking trails in New Hampshire.
||Creag nan drochaid |
Disclaimer: Reports are not verified - conditions may vary. Use at own risk. Always be prepared when hiking. Observe all signs. Trail conditions reports are not substitutes for weather reports or common sense.